Two hour introduction to hand line fishing calamari This all depends on the conditions and consternations of squid in the area. Great eating lots of fun be prepared to laugh a lot and be squirted with a lot of ink. Old clothes are a must.
What You Need To Know
- Important: Do not forget your post office fishing licence
- Notes: A full day fishing is not for the feint hearted and only the true adventurers venture for this option as a full day out.
- Where: Port St Francis, St Francis Bay
- When: All year Round – Weather permitting.
- Weather: Wind is a deterrent to going out to sea and an assessment shall be made on the day of the trip but it would bode well to check the extended forecast for weather predictions of the bay. Ideal weather conditions are light winds less than 20 knots, with swell not exceeding 4m.
- What to Wear: Fishing appropriate clothing. Not your Sunday best. Soft sole shoes and layered clothing that can be added or taken off when needed.
- Things to bring: Layers of clothing as mid day and afternoon temperatures vary and you can take off layers as it heats up. A wind breaker, sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses are a must for a full day out in the sun.
- Guest/Spectators: Please inform us of any preferences for what you’d like to be fishing for, should you know? Also inform us please of any medical conditions and be sure to remind your captain on the boat of any conditions and treatments should anything change out at sea regarding your health.
- Inclusions: Excursions include all bait, rods, reels and fishing equipment.
- Exclusions: Excluded from this trip are meals, snacks, drinks and extras you might need to make your trip more tasty. We advise that you bring and we can keep it in a cooler on board.