River or Ocean Corporate Xmas Parties can be arranged to suit your requirements
What You Need To Know
- Notes: Navigating the Kromme river is an experience and due to the long nature of the river it is advisable that you bring a change of clothing and ample sun cream and protection from the ever changing elements.
- Where: The Big Time Tavern – The greek restuarant on the St Francis Canals
- When: All year round, weather dependent.
- Weather: Wind and wave action influence this trip and a weather assessment on the day will ensure the most suitable excursion for your party. Ideal conditions for the River cruises is light breeze, with slightly overcast conditions. Most good weather days are ideal for the river and even a mildly unpleasant day can be mitigated by finding secluded spots along the river.
- What to Wear: Suitable clothing for outdoor excursions, wind breaker, hat and sun cream. Sunglasses also help with the glare. It is always advisable to take a warm layer along when going on the water.
- Things to bring: Windbreak or warm top, Camera, sunglasses etc.
- Guest/Spectators: Any serious medical conditions to be stated to the captain of the boat before departure.
- Inclusions: Very enthusiastic guide.
- Exclusions: Excluded from this trip are meals, snacks, drinks and extras you might need to make your trip more tasty. We advise that you bring and we can keep it in a cooler on board.