This half day excursion is ideal for families, first time fishermen and people wanting a relaxed, fishing trip with a seasoned fisherman. We adhere to strict bag size and limits and pride ourselves in always finding the fish. Bring a good dose of enthusiasm and positive attitude as this make the fish bite better, come and enjoy this magnificent trip with us.
What You Need To Know
- Where: Port St Francis, ST Francis Bay, South Africa
- When: Services available all year round. Weather permitting.
- Weather: Low wind speeds and swell not exceeding 4m is ideal for deep sea fishing in the bay. We always assess weather and conditions to put your safety and enjoyment of the trip first.
- What to Wear: Light Fishing friendly clothing, take along a wind breaker and possibly some foul weather gear during winter months.
- Things to bring: Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, light fishing clothing, comfortable soft shoes, camera and any medication that you might need on board or during your trip.
- Guest/Spectators: Please let us know what you’d like to catch (if you know) and remember to inform your captain of any medical conditions should there be anything to be taken note of. Also good to keep with you a contact person should we require the need of contact with someone who might know enough of your conditions to be of assistance.
- Inclusions: This Fishing trip includes all equipment needed to fish, bait, boat and skipper whom will take you on an experience worth remembering.
- Exclusions: Excluded from this trip are meals, snacks, drinks and extras you might need to make your trip more tasty. We advise that you bring and we can keep it in a cooler on board.